STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It Never Ends

I got another backlog delivery of mail. Looks Like the IRS wants to charge me 2 grand for a 2004 snafu. This was the year I let H&R Block do my taxes at the wifeys behest. I don't know who to beat first.
I'm thinking of doing the front yard in roses. I think they'll rock the house, but I have some researching to do on growing enough stock to plant. If it turns out the way I see it in my head I'll have the most awesome house on the block. Take that Joneses.

3 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't H&R block cover liabilities if they screw up?

 
At 7/13/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger nate said...

I'm gonna take it back to them and see what the heck the deal is.

 
At 7/14/2006 12:15 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

Somehow I suspect the Navy had something to do with it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home