STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Monday, June 12, 2006

3-nil

Talk about an ass wuppin'. It didn't even look like we were playing the same game. Now we have to beat Italia to have a chance of getting out of the round, and if we play with the same energy as today we couldn't beat the local girl's JV team.
I've decided to try North Road bars on my touring bike, but the set I got my hands on required some major modification for the shifters to fit in the bar ends. I also didn't bother finding the correct brake levers, so it's gonna look funky. Hopefully it'll ride alright. My gut's too big to bother with road drop bars anymore.

6 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. What Dex...so the other team's goalies get more play time?

Dude, The Bianchi finally died on me. Broke it at the drive side dropout near the chainstay. Chance of warranty: near 0.

Biff: 4
Taiwan/Italy: 0

Bring it.

 
At 6/13/2006 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see our guys living up to their number 5 prediction. Jon Stewart made a crack about US Soccer the other day: "We have a *men's* team?". Maybe we're only good at sports that require brute force and performance enhancing drugs. See the future of baseball when they clean all those egomaniacal bastards up.

Sorry about turning this political (excessive brute force and minimal thinking - where else do we do that?)

 
At 6/13/2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

I am glad someone is watching the finals!!!!!

 
At 6/14/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger nate said...

Dood,
That sucks about the Bianchi. I can't imagine it's even good to pull parts from, since as I remember all of those disintegrated.

 
At 6/14/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, fortunately, I have upgraded pretty much everything on that bike.

The only original parts are the brakes, cranks, and deraillers.

Shoulda bought a 520.

But now this is a good excuse to make myself a touring frame.

 
At 6/14/2006 8:03 PM, Blogger nate said...

true 'nuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home