STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

If You Never Hear From Me Again...

I'm home for the long weekend, and chores and errands have piled up. I will be back in Federal Way for early next week, but still have a boatload of weekday buisness to attend to here in Portland. It's giving me an ulcer.
Last thing that happened before I left the jobsite on Friday was one of the diesel generator breakers tripping on ground fault. All the site electricians had gone home, so we'll have to figure out what is wrong on Tuesday. I can only hope the building gets sucked into hell before then.
I've come to the breaking point with Microsoft's operating systems. I've been researching and they have Picasa, Firefox, Podzilla apps for Linux, some I'm taking the plunge. I've transferred all of the files I'd hate to lose to one machine and dug up the system restore disks for the other. If you never hear from me again on this blog I have failed in my transition to the new operating system. The stress of failure will have caused me to go into the woods to live off of fungi and lichen, never to return to 'civilization'.

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

smoke signals!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home