STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Major Downer

I've been on a total depression streak lately. All week I've come back to the hotel room and crashed out all evening. I found out I'll be working part of Saturday, but am still trying to go camping with the wifey this weekend. I've had major work related stress and a wicked rash of hardcore GERD.
In lighter news I've been listening to KGRG. This station is like all punk show all the time. Some of the afternoon DJs play some pop punk crap, but in the mornings it's all Rancid, Bad Religion, Anti-Flag etc. Any Station that has Greg Graffin doing their station ID spots is good times.

2 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Jorge said...

All I need is a laptop and some internet connectivity, hope you feel better!

 
At 4/28/2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I've been having the same depression. It's sucked.

All punk all the time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home