STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Raleigh of Nottingham

I've been feeding the Craigslist beast lately. Best Of, Musicians, Bikes and my new personal favorite: Barter. I love to cut the Feds out of the loop when it comes to interpersonal buisness. No greenbacks = no tax.
This Lady down in SE Portland was willing to clip Max's nails and 'express' his anal gland (among other grooming) in exchange for a bike. While I didn't have one lying around, I did track down a '74 Sports, with the three speed Sturmey Archer hub and a step through frame. I hope it works out well for her, and it should certainly get her to the grocery store and 4 blocks to work and back.
I was looking forward to Critical Mass all week. My anticipation was growing, until this morning when I got a call from work to go to Washington tomorrow. What a major drag. The likelyhood of my making it back by 6pm is next to nil. Oh well, I hope it doesn't rain on those mensheviks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home