STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ted4 Appleseed

I planted 2 new trees in the front yard. They are weird Kanuck columnar apple trees. I think I'll plant a little columnar apple orchard in the front yard. Either that or apples and marionberries. The wife says no, that her 'curb appeal' will suffer, but I beat women for sass like that. I am of the opinion that fruit trees are worth more than a grass lawn. That way the neighbor kids can have some fruit to snack on.
Or throw at each other.
Meh.

3 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am of the opinion that fruit trees are worth more than a grass lawn.

You need to continue the beats until she understands.

But seriously, I freakin' hate suburban greeness. My parents just bought a house with a giant back yard. My pops told me he was considering a sprinkler system.

WHY SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO KEEP GRASS GREEN IN 105 DEGREE HEAT?

 
At 3/13/2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Jorge said...

trees or lawn its all the same, a healthy top soil whether from grass or trees is the same for me. Although when I gets me house I will plant a lemon tree in the front yard, I am told that's what mexicans are supposed to do!!!

 
At 3/14/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger nate said...

Looks pretty unanimous, gotta lay down the beats.
I would try the lemons, but it freezes here every now and then, so citrus may not work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home