STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Justice, No Peace

I've decided to put the brakes on any truck purchase. Thinking about it, I decided I hadn't given truck rental options a fair shake. I was at first in a mild sticker shock that Enterprise wants nearly two bills for a weekend truck rental(1/2 off weekends not applying to pickups). Then I realized most of my errands could be handled in 1 day, driving the price down to about 65 bucks.
In much cooler news the old lady bought me a new (to me) ipod. I've been burning CDs to my PC like mad. I also realized that segregation was alive in my house. All of my music is stored on a seperate lower shelf of the CD cabinet, not allowed anywhere near CK's collection. I know there is some classic rock in my collection, but she lets Stephen Malkmus' solo crap intermingle with the Bad Religion and Anti Flag. I demand equal treatment for Yes, Buddy Guy and Booker T. and the MG's.

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 8:27 AM, Blogger Christina said...

you're funny. it's nice you think your music needs to be kept closer to mine...don't i let it all live in the sacred land that is the peaches cabinet? if i followed my true music nazi instincts, i'd put it all in a box in the garage. with all the rest of your stuff that doesn't go in the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home