STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Monsters of the Midway

G*D Damn Schmucks.
I quit watching football for nearly a decade, then the Bears try not sucking for most of the season only to be punked by Carolina. I get way to emotionally invested in the Bears; in fact the wife wonders who she married when the game is on.
We are finally getting settled into the house, and expect to live at this address for some time. Since this is the case, anyone stopping through Portland needs to crash in my spare room and drink my homebrew(except Sean, he gets Coors Light).
I am trying to extend personal invites to everyone. In order to do this I need addresses, so I'm giving a shout out to all the lurkers. I am trying to get the contact info of anyone I don't have. Top of the list is Kimi, Scottie G, Mike Major and Goff, but the entire list is too long to post. I think the old lady has alot of addresses, but if you didn't get a Christmas card this means that I don't have your info. So think to yourself:
-Did I get a card from TED4 this holiday season?
-If Yes, then I have your address and generally you are a decent person.
-If No, then
a) I don't have your address so please drop me a line at natehersey at hotmail . com,
b) You deserved a card, I had your info, but the wife failed in her duties, or
c) you've been neglecting your personal hygiene duties to the extent that not even Max will play with you(I can't really imagine this third category encompasses too many people).
Also, if you have contact info for anyone I would appreciate it. If you are thinking to yourself 'does he mean me?', if we have broken bread together then I mean you!
Go Bears and take the Cubs with you.

5 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 9:15 AM, Blogger nate said...

I'll even allow Rohan!

 
At 1/19/2006 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We didn't break bread but spent many hours in the box together.
Wheres my F*&^%ng christmas card.

Once a TED...
Vinny

 
At 1/19/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger nate said...

LDO + mechanic = has to sleep on the couch.

 
At 1/20/2006 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have a good e-mail for Mike Major around. I'll see if I get a response from him, then make sure you two get hooked up. He's supposed to be up here somewhere.

Wow - surprised to see a comment from Vinny W. on here. Didn't really expect him to keep track of us. More kudos to the best LDO in the fleet.

 
At 1/22/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger nate said...

I'm outta town next weekend, but I'll get in touch when I get back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home