STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Paint Wench

I've been busy keeping the wife in line. You know, paint faster or you'll get the beats, watch your mouth or you'll get the beats. There is hella surface area to paint inside the new house, which CK has been working diligently at. I have been running errands. I tried to get a fridge, but decided to wait until the 28th for the Sears sale.
As I was running errands yesterday it started to snow. By the time I left Sears, the roads had turned to shit. Unlike Chi-town, PDX is unprepared for the white stuff. All the surface streets were unsalted and dangerous. It took me 2 hours to go 10 miles across town. If I'd have known it was going to snow that soon, I'd never have left the house.

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

Get yourself some cheapo wheels at some junk yard and get some studded tires. It might be too late in the season to get a deal this year but since you are going to be living there for a while I assume you might as well get some winter skins on that truck.

 
At 12/24/2005 6:31 PM, Blogger nate said...

sold the truck to my ma, all we have now is the wifes car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home