STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Christmas Elfs

CK's name day comes early this year. I scored her a drumset off the eBay, Roland TD 8 module with:
-8 inch dual trigger Roland V drum snare
-8 inch single trigger Roland tom
-8 inch single trigger Roland bass drum
-two 10 inch Pintech single trigger toms
-two 14 in dual trigger Pintech cymbals
The hi-hat is just a regular 7 inch roland rubber pad type, not a spiffy model that mounts on a regular hi-hat stand. I'll see how it works out, but with the cash I didn't spend buying a new Hart set I can upgrade if she wants. I'll look into compatability, but I think I can change all the heads to Hart Magnum double layer mesh heads so that all the toms and snare feel the same, and as close to acoustic as possible. It came down to spending about half as much on this set as a new one, so the cheap skate in me went the used route.
I mean those cheap ass north pole elves went the used route. Damn Elves.

4 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 10:06 PM, Blogger Christina said...

i'm so excited! i like christmas elves no matter where they get their presents.
for christmas, i'm getting you a house. you're welcome.
what do you want for your birthday, though?

 
At 11/10/2005 6:23 PM, Blogger nate said...

you know what I want for my birthday woman!

 
At 11/10/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Christina said...

shut up! you can't bring that up online! people are reading this!

 
At 11/12/2005 6:21 PM, Blogger nate said...

I don't know what you were thinking, but you brought it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home