STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

While I should have been in Sac with the wife's fam, I got to spend my Thanksgiving alone and work Thursday and Friday. We had a machine that was out of balance, so my Holiday was spent at Intel with a cranky ass partner balancing it.
I had planned to clean today so the house would be in order when the wife gets home, but I think I caught a cold. I started feeling it while walking the dog this morning. I came home and had some cold thanksgiving pizza for breakfast and plopped down on the couch for a Chi-town Saturday morning tradition, Soul Train. The wife won't let me watch it when she's in town so I have to indulge myself when she's not around.
I've decided Music123 or those bastards at fedex need the beats. I ordered a drum throne, bass pedal, sticks, key and drum heads about 2 weeks ago. One of my drum heads is on back order, But the fedex tracker says the rest has been delivered, even though the only thing that has shown up is the bass drum pedal. I would hate to have to firebomb some m*therf#ckers over a lousy $120 worth of shit.

1 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not like they can take my Thanksgiving away.....errrrr.

One big helping of Navy pie for me please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home