STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

What We Think of Michelob 'round here.

What to do with 15.5 gallons of St. Louis' finest circa 2002? Certainly we wouldn't want to drink 3 year old beer, not being quite that hard up. I had to think fast. So I rolled it out to the compost heap and attempted to lift it. No dice. So I waited 'til Flint showed up and we heaved it into position. With a rag and a screwdriver I pressed in the ball on the valve that holds the beer in. I had told Flint to stand back, and I thought he was behind me, but lo and behold, he decided right in front of the valve was the best spot. We both got doused. Lukewarm, 3 year old light American Pilsner smells alot like the cab of most pickup trucks with Texas license plates. Hmm....

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Jorge said...

great compost story!

 
At 3/27/2006 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only place safe from the beer would have been directly behind you, and we all know what kind of hazards that entails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home