STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kuala Lumpur

I rode downtown to have sushi with CK this afternoon. I then told her I was going to leave to ride my bicycle to Kuala Lumpur. To facilitate my trip I stopped at REI to get a Hennessy Hammock and a u-lock. Yesterday I ordered a beefy new rear rack, some moustache handlebars and a 24 tooth chainring. With the new rack and sleeping arrangement I should be able to fit all of my stuff into my rear panniers, thereby lightening my load considerably. I discovered last trip that if you have 4 panniers worth of stuff you packed too much.
Now I'm going downstairs to make pasties to freeze so that CK won't have to worry about dinner while I'm on my sojourn.

4 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! have a good trip dude.

 
At 4/20/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Christina said...

dude, he can't go to kuala lumpur...he's got husbandly duties around here to attend to. things like you know, taking out the trash. God forbid I ever have to do that. He'll be lucky if I let him do the Oregon coast. Kuala Lumpur...shoot.

 
At 4/21/2006 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and apparently, he needs to give his wifey the beats.

 
At 4/21/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger nate said...

Yah, I'm not really headed to KL, but I do want to cruise up and down the coast this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home