STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Working

I've been in Federal Way for a couple weeks now. No end in sight, just wires, grease and battery acid as far as the eyes can see. On Thursday I tried to send 260-ish amps through a cable rated for 93 amps during some load bank testing. It lasted about 2 minutes. Ted4 es en Fuego. It was a good thing the load bank was right by an open roll up door, or I'd of smoked out the building. I'm actually kinda pissed they sent such a horribly underrated cable, that'll show me not to check the set up when drawing hella current.

2 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hrm...I remember something similar happening in that shithole called Norfolk.

Something about 2 Fast Speed pumps running on a single shore power cable....

When will TEDs learn?

 
At 5/09/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger nate said...

NEVER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home