STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

What A Day

The wife beat me well today. This morning she dragged me into Washington to jam with her band, then Flint called. Turns out he was in town, so CK made me drive her to the coast (Tillamook) and climb 2.5 miles straight down the cliffs to the beach. This, of course, wasn't difficult; however the 2.5 miles back to the car were quite invigorating.
By this time we were running short on time to make the Unseen show at the Hawthorne, so I opened up the throttle and we made it back for an evening of hardcore street punk. This douche was pushing kids smaller than him down in the pit, but after he got handled it was all good. Now I'm going to collapse into a sweaty heap, with only another record hot day to look forward to tomorrow. I'll wake CK up extra early to clean and we'll sit around sweating to death all afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home