STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Peachy Cobbler Goodness

Flint, Steph, Dylan and Steph's Family were down to visit the Oregon Zoo yesterday. We also went to the St. John's parade, were there was an utter dearth of CANDY! I saw one dude throwing candy to the kiddies in a parade that prolly lasted an hour and a half. I wasn't expecting moonpies, but is penny candy too much to ask?
I also scraped off last years carbon layer off my grill and fired her up for the first time this year. I baked the summers first peach cobbler, of which CK didn't partake. If you want fruit around here you gotta scrounge it up yourself, even in cobbler format.

1 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 7:03 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Cobbler yum. Thanks again for letting me and my family squat in your house for a day. It was ggrrreeeaaattt! Oh by the way you rally missed a show at the zoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home