STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cherry

I bought some Cherry plywood, so all the raw materials for my speaker cabinets are in. I should have pics by the end of the week. The Taxpayers show on the 17th of July at the Satyricon will be with Whole Wheat Bread. Their the best thing to ever come out of Jacksonville, FL. CK and I saw them when they opened up for The Bouncing Souls (or Flogging Molly, I can't remember). I'm really looking forward to that one.
Ck and I went out to see Knocked Up last night. It was funny, but I'd wait for video unless you have a date for it. Unfortunately it gave away my secret, I too have been sneaking out for fantasy baseball league to avoid my overbearing spouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home