STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Summer Time, and the Meth Heads are Crazy

I dragged CK out on a late evening bike ride to the mount Tabor area. We visited my drummer and scoped out his Segway Cop video, among others. On the way home we hopped on the Max. It's summertime and all the country's homeless have migrated to Portland, to ride our public transit at 1am on Saturday mornings. They closed down Dammasch, and the displaced patients all wound up wierding up th place as I try to make my way about town.
In better news, the quarter is finally OVER! Finals were rough, but I pulled it out and got my As. I ordered the tweed grill cloth above in order to make some speaker cabinets, of which I'll post pics when they are available.

1 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 11:20 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

You will also get your gd singer to write down his lyrics so that I can sing the second line in the chorus to "everybody..." *smack!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home