STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Taxpayers Live

Sunday's show was late, we didn't play till 1am. The 15 people that stuck it out that late got a hella abbreviated set list. We cut it in half for times sake. This kid jumped up on stage to hug me midway thru the set. I couldn't place the smell of hs shirt until he clued me in later. That shirt had been in the Willamette river earlier the day before. It was Superfund level stinky. The album is pretty much done. I'll burn some copies, and if you'd like one drop me an email: natehersey at gmail dot com.

4 Comments:

At 6/05/2007 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in...I want to hear The Taxpayers! (Great name, BTW)

 
At 6/07/2007 6:39 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I know, isn't it?

 
At 6/14/2007 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a word for -- 'One who derives his income, capitalization and health care from (aside from familial pity) the state, attends a publicly subsidized uni, has no cable (slippery slope to wife-f___ing, if you ask me) or satellite TV, and yet whines incessantly about forms of taxation and its associated rates: 'Piker? Palooka? Pischer?
Maybe 'ditto head' will just have to do.
Stiffly Stifferson, perhaps?

 
At 6/14/2007 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kid, but obviously (to the rest of us) skinhead causation is on the wrong foot; y'all ain't broke because of taxation. Places with high taxes, such as Illinois, California, New York, Norway, are places associated with high living standards. It is the arrested development which is causing your incapacity for generosity and reciprocation which alienates you from society, that gives rise to your chronic lackamoolah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home