STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

death hot

My menu bar read 39 degrees earlier today. At this temp I can barely move. I've had a few garage projects that have been on my plate for weeks now, the house is a mess and the dog needs a walk; but all that can't be done from the hours of about 11 to 7 when the temp is above 32 or so. Ck is digging the weather, but my Nordic blood just can't handle it.
The Taxpayers played about 4 times over the holiday week. We also play on Thursday and next Wednesday at the Satyricon, downtown. I have a stack of CDs to mail out, so I'll get on that tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2007 1:04 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

That's centigrade I take it???

 
At 7/14/2007 9:31 AM, Blogger nate said...

ya, it was like 103 F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home