STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

If you can't call it pie, call it cobbler.

We have some house guests. They seem nice. Certainly bubbly and happy to be on vacation! I made up a welcoming cobbler, which at first was going to be pie, but the crust wouldn't roll right. It worked perfectly when I made it to take to Steph's over the weekend. I made up the dough and stuck it in the fridge to cool while I made up the filling. If the fridge makes it roll better, thought I, then the freezer must do wonders! This time I made up the dough and stuck it in the freezer. This did not have the desired effect, and after cursing the pie gods I decided cobbler was the answer. Sure 'nuff it was delicious. Mmmmm. Cobbler...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home