STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

They call me 'Ace'

I finished the outside of my greenhouse. The first test for its weatherproofness came with the rain today, and it past with flying colors. $100 worth of silicon and polyurethane sealants will keep out a drizzle. the true test will come with the worsening of the weather later on this fall.
My violin teacher gave me the most frustrating excercise last week, and it demoralized me. I barely practiced at all, but the excercises I have this week should be more up my alley. Even though my bowing is what needs the most work I prefer to practice my fingerboard work. They say the key is to practice what you are poor at, not what you have mastered, but I say who asked 'em.
My first Bio test got graded. I blew a couple simple questions, but made it up on the extra credit for an overall %100. This is an acceptable outcome, since I really need top marks when I apply for the radiography program.

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2006 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an amazing accomplishment...Great job on finishing your greenhouse! Hey how are those herb's doing that I hung for you?????

 
At 10/25/2006 8:37 PM, Blogger nate said...

Tasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home