STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

That's That

I just finished my last final, and boy is my brain fried. Hopefully I'm looking at a 4.0, but the grades won't be recorded until the 18th. I registered for next semester, and will have a sucky Monday schedule, as well as well as one class way down south at Sylvania campus. That means no riding to class. I'll have to change the serpentine belt and the oil in Nancy so she won't leave me stranded on the interstate, but that needed done anyway.
I have tons of stuff to do around the house such as cleaning, furniture re-arranging and computer backup data creating. Now that finals are done I need to hop-to and get on that stuff.

1 Comments:

At 12/15/2006 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I need to change the oil in my beast to, at least trucks are easier to change out the oil on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home