STOP READING THIS BLOG!

You've reached the voicemailbox of Nathan Hersey.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Day



It has been quite the lax week. With the holiday Monday and 2 snow days with class canceled I have been bumming around the house, up to no good. I used my new found time to finish mounting Ben's DRO to his Ball Screw. It was more difficult than it appears, the first attempt at mounting brackets failed due to design and measurement errors. You're actually looking at Version 3 of those particular pieces of Aluminium.

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 7:40 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

Gorgeous work senor. How did you align the ball screw axis and linear slide axis?

 
At 1/18/2007 8:57 AM, Blogger nate said...

The linear slide mounting tabs have slots instead of holes. Give me a call when you get it if you have any questions about fitting it together.

 
At 1/25/2007 9:43 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

I got this back yesterday, Really nice job Nate. Thanks alot :)

I sent you more stuff to machine :-p But this time I sent you an extra you can keep/sell :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home